Things to Ask an Asphalt Contractor
There are many things to ask an asphalt contractor when the time comes. You want to ensure that you’re hiring the best contractor for the job that you have. By knowing more about their background, as well as professional experience, it gives you an idea of how they do business.
Make sure that you’re asking the right questions. While below is just a guideline on what to ask, you can make sure to ask any other questions you might have that will help you decide on whether or not you want to hire them for your asphalt job.
Questions for Your Asphalt Contractor
Here are some questions you should ask the contractor when it comes to working with them. Know more about what they do and how they do it. You can also ask them any other questions that come to mind. This is the time to get to know them.
- Are you licensed and insured? – This gives you an idea of their background and if they have a legal, legitimate company
- How many years have you been doing this? – Hiring a contractor means knowing their background and experience level
- Do you have references? – Speaking with references gives you an idea of how other people viewed and liked the work they did for them
- Do you work on a contract basis? – This is always a plus. You never want to work with any professional that does not provide a contract for the work given
- Can you provide a free estimate? – If they charge to come out and look at the project, then they probably are not going to be worth the time. A lot of actual companies do not charge to provide estimates for anyone
When it comes to hiring a professional asphalt contractor, make sure you know what to ask when the time comes. Call Contractors Today to find out or fill out the form below to have someone contact you with some more information regarding the services we offer.