In Ground Pool Maintenance Tips
When you want to make the most of the in-ground pool that you have, then you need to make sure that you’re maintaining it correctly. This is because the more you take care of it, the better it is going to perform and the longer it is going to last. When you do not do this, you will end up not being able to make the most of the pool since this is something that makes a huge difference in the lifespan and condition of the pool.
- Check the pool’s chlorine and pH levels at least twice a week to make sure that they’re at the right levels where they should be.
- Clean out the pool at least once per week to remove debris, dirt and other items that might be floating around inside it.
- Apply surface cleaner on the waterline of the walls of the pool to thoroughly clean the sides.
- Put shock in the pool water at least once during the week.
- Always make sure to run the pool’s filtration system as much as possible, always if you can, to ensure that the pool water is being filtered and constantly cleaned.
- Always make sure to inspect the pool for any cracks, cuts or other problems that might come about when sharp objects or other items make their way into the pool.
- Keep the area around the pool clean and always make sure that the gate to the pool is locked and shut always, especially when no one is around or in the pool.
If you keep up on the pool, then you do not have to worry about bacteria or other algae that might build up on the surface of the water and cause further pollution. When this happens, it can cause everyone to become sick.
Contractors Today knows what swimming pool contractors are currently working in the area and can provide you with some names to work with. Give us a call or fill out our form below to get even more information on them.