Benefits of Using Spray Foam Insulation
There are a few different types of insulation out there, but the two most common types are spray foam and fiberglass rolls. The fiberglass rolls can be itchy, and no one wants to handle them for this reason. However, spray foam has been brought to light and many more households are considering this type of insulation due to the many benefits that it brings.
Here are some of those benefits so you’re easily able to choose whether this is the best insulation for you to go with.
- It is one of the most powerful and effective insulators throughout a home, especially older ones that have many leaks and cracks.
- This creates an air tight seal in places where the roll insulation wouldn’t be able to cover or hold in.
- When the home is nicely insulated, this saves money on the energy bill since the furnace is not constantly running.
- It deters and protects against mold and mildew since it is waterproof, and it doesn’t hold the spores like the roll insulation would if it were to get wet.
- It lasts and lasts and lasts, which is more than you can say about any other insulation type out there. It can last for 20 or more years once installed.
- It is an ecofriendly choice since it not only reduces the amount of energy used, and it also lasts for a long time meaning less material is used.
There are so many benefits to choosing spray foam insulation over so many others out there. Make sure to make the right choice when deciding which insulation, you should go with. Spray foam might be the right choice for you.
Contractors Today is connected to numerous insulation contractors in your area, fill out our form below or give us a call today to find out even more about them!